Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2018 edited

I've reserved it for you Cernunnos. Happy mapping.

For scale reference, keep in mind that the land area in your image is roughly the size of the country of France, so those woods are quite enormous.
    • CommentAuthordaplunk
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2018

I have Lampoteuo assigned to me currently but I have also mapped out a few of the sub maps for the region. Not sure if you want to track this, assume no one else will be able to work on the area until I finish the region at least.

I've got the following in progress:

Lampoteuo Region
    Lampoteuo City
    Creepers Cave
    The Wound
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2018

Thanks.

As long as the region map is still in progress, nobody can even try to claim anything there, but it is good to know what areas you are continuing with.
    • CommentAuthorkathorus
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2018

Is there a way for me to use some custom bitmap fills (created by me in GIMP) with a map I'm doing?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2018 edited

As long as the total size of the map including the extra files does not exceed 10MB (This is to keep the atlas download size manageable, as such fills need to be distributed with the atlas).

Also make sure you set up the fills with the relative path of $..\Resources\Bitmaps\YourNickname\fillname.png (This is necessary to make the atlas just work no matter where the user unzips it, and to keep the main map folders clean by keeping all resources in a dedicated folder)
    • CommentAuthorkathorus

Gotcha, Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

You already said you where making them yourself, but just to clarify for anyone else reading this, adding custom artwork is only allowed with things you make yourself, we cannot just add files you found on the internet, even if they are free. And by made yourself, I do mean made from scratch, taking something made by others and make modifications to it can't be accepted either.

Of course, any files distributed with the atlas is also available for other mappers to use in their atlas maps (and for other personal use as outline in the atlas license agreement, same conditions as the maps themselves)
    • CommentAuthorCernunnos
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2018

Hi Monsen,

I would like to map one more map, please.
    This time I would very much like to try to map the city of Al-Sanadin in the North western area of the Shifling Sands.

Best regards,
    C.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2018

Great. It's yours.
    Happy mapping.
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2018

I would like to put a non-iso dungeon under the Ghost Tower, on my map of Desperate Caves caldera 1 area.

Below is a smaller version of the caldera area.
      DesperateCaves_caldera01b.png
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2018

Great. I'll reserve that area for you. Happy mapping :)
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTime7 days ago

I'd like to reserve this area on Malajuri in Hadrian's Maelstrom Bay map. i'm also figuring out a small village to map for the contest and place my estate from my campaign into this Atlas...I'll let you know where i figure as soon as i do :)
      maelstrom bay.PNG
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTime5 days ago

I'd like to reserve the small island of Ambracia where i intend on placing Etrani Estate
      Ambracia.PNG
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTime5 days ago

It's yours. Happy mapping.