Mapping contest reminder

Hi everyone,

This is just a quick reminder that we have now hit February, so it is now slightly less than one month left of the competition. Still plenty of time to make a nice map.

For those not aware of the competition, all the details are in this topic. But in short, it is a competition with prizes where the idea is to make a dungeon with a fire and/or ice theme.

The absolute simplest way of participating is to make a level for our mega-dungeon, which only have one basic requirement, since it is going to be one of many levels in a large dungeon, it should have exactly one entry in from above, and one exit going further down into the complex. Rest is up to you.

If you are unsure about anything, please don't hesitate to ask. I'll rather answer a few questions than having people not participating because things were unclear. I know there is a lot of text on that other post, necessary to ensure everything is clear, but this is intended as a contest for every CC3+ user with a low bar of entry.

So, please join in on the fun. I'd love to see lots of entries for the contest.

Remember, all entries must be posted in the main contest thread before the end of the month of February. The entry is just an exported image in a decent resolution of your dungeon, and optionally the .fcw file if you wish to allow the dungeon to be used in the community atlas, but that last part is optional.

And if you need some ideas for how to do things for a ice cave, check out my recent live stream.

Loopysue

Comments