Community Atlas 1000th Map Competition - The Winners

MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 81 images Cartographer

The voting for the competition is now over. Thanks for voting for your favorites, and thanks to everyone who participated in the contest.

In total, 30 people voted for their favorite maps, and after tallying up the score, this is the result.

Not far behind, Quenten and Mathieu Gans share 4th place with 35 points.

And of course, part of this competition was also about reaching 1000 maps in the atlas, a great milestone, and one of the maps submitted has been randomly drawn to receive the honor of being the official 1000th map in the atlas.

And that honor (and a $50 voucher) goes to @Royal Scribe with Fon'Anor

Thanks again to everyone who contributed. I loved every single map entered into the competition, but we had to declare some winners. But even if you scored dead last, I noticed that every single mapper did end up with several votes, so every single one of you had at least one map that multiple people thought should be in the top three. If anyone wants to see the exact votes, they can go back to the voting topic and check them out.

I'll get the vouchers out in a couple of days, and also hopefully start integrating the maps into the atlas as well, but that will take a little while. I may also need to have you fix things if there are any problems, like invalid bitmaps and such.

LoreleiLoopysueRoyal ScribeDaniel Pereda De PabloScottAQuentenShessarPiMapperWyvernWeathermanSweden

Comments