[WIP] Kalimdor

I am using Darklands style for this. I like the options of Spectrum, but I don't think it has the right feel. However, Darklands is missing a lot of options in comparison. I need snow covered mountains. I also need some more tree options.

I was going to wait until I was gone, but I have a decision to make with trees. I needed more jungle looking trees and the palms from Darkland just didn't feel right. So I used Spectrum. I think those work. But, there is also a place where I needed autumn trees. So I decided to go ahead and use Spectrum's trees for that. I think it looks fine, but I don't think it looks right with the other Darklands trees.

So before I go and add more forests, I need to decide if spectrums and darklands trees work together. If not, then I need to either delete the autumn trees or the darkland trees. If I remove the darkland trees I can just use spectrum. On the other hand, if I remove spectrums autumn trees, then I need to either leave the area blank or use an outside program to convert darkland trees into fall leaf colors.

Thoughts?

Ralf

Comments