Roles
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• WIP: Nirmathas on Golarion

• WIP: Nirmathas on Golarion

Greets, fellow artists and mapmakers

Well, here is by-far the hardest map I've worked on, to-date. A new GM ahem, DM, has come to our gaming group and he chose to run Pathfinder in Golarion, specifically on Avistan continent. This map has been fighting me every step of the way! I never new blur and blend would hassle the program so much. Anyway, this is the first pass at text:

Critique/Advice welcome!

Cal

LoopysueGeorgeRoyal ScribeRicko HascheDon Anderson Jr.C.C. CharronMonsenQuentenWyvernEdEand 4 others.
  • Tutorial - Between hills, rivers and trees

Greets!

Great info, Ricko!

For the river attaching to the coast, I have 2 other ways of 'getting it right' 😁

1: Use the Node Edit tool on the left; grab the node of the river closest to the coast and manipulate it so that the river aligns as you wish to the coast.

2: Edit>Reshape>Stretch: to pull the end of the river to the desired location.

You could, also, BREAK the river further up from the river end, then STRETCH it to the coast as you desire. Or, BREAK it and redraw the portion that is not aligning, making sure to use F5 to attach the new river line and then F9 to ON it to the coast again.

Cal

Ricko HascheRoyal ScribeJuanpi
  • What I've been working on

Oh, for reference, here's the map of one of the continents in my tabletop RP game:

Ricko HascheQuentenDak
  • What I've been working on

Heyyas, fellow Artists and Mapmakers!

I've been working on this and need some critique. Main question: is the blue sea working? I'm wondering if it needs to lighter?

Royal ScribeLoopysueRicko HascheQuentenRalfDak