Username
Wyvern
Last Active
Roles
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Seven Pines Lodge (keep it simple stupid)

Now everyone should have a good idea where to poop after experiencing a Eldritch horror.

Yeah, as Don says that's not really an issue for anyone who's ever played Call of Cthulhu. Surviving long enough to actually get to that point, now THAT'S the tricky part ๐Ÿ˜‰.

LoopysueDon Anderson Jr.
  • Floor Tiles

@C.C. Charron commented: I never finished the map for Dread, played anyway. Everyone died.

Typical game of Dread then ๐Ÿ˜‰!

roflo1
  • When can I Fear the Easter Cities?

@Scimon commented: These Easter cities are small, those are far away...

No, sorry, I still don't get it...

๐Ÿ˜Ž

[That would be a more distant Ted comment, obviously.]

Loopysue
  • Floor Tiles

I'd have thought cats would love Jenga towers. Might not be a "tower" for very long, but...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฑ

C.C. Charron
  • EUREKA MOMENT: CA15 Heraldic Symbols as CA180 Marine Dungeons 2 Brass Inlays

Possibly one of the more important, yet least discussed, skills with CC3+ drawing creation is understanding what things can be repurposed beyond what their titles alone may indicate. Textures like this are just one element, as symbols can be reworked/rescaled to look like something completely different too. And then tweaking items using the effects as well. Remembering, or finding, the key thing when you need it is, of course, quite another matter!

Don Anderson Jr.Royal Scribe