Program crashes with corridors

Hello everyone, new to the program and was going through the essentials guide when I came across a problem. When doing the corridor section, it says to use CTRL to scale the end of the corridor to make it widen out. When I attempt this, the program crashes.. everytime. Is this a known issue or is it just me.

Sorry if this is in wrong area or already answered somewhere.

Thank you

Answers

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    edited November 2020

Ok. I tried to reproduce the problem on my machine.

It works for me... remember that you have to click two points before you widen the corridor... but I discovered a different problem while I was at it. I will forward the file to Tech Support to see if this strange gap I've got in the wall is a problem, or just something that happened to me.

The important bit from your point of view is that you must already have clicked twice before you start to widen the corridor.

• I wish I could show you a bit better... This is a screen shot of what its doing. The first click was connected to the room, the second was at the shown stop. I then press CTRL to start the widen and then it crashes.

I have tried this so many different ways, the end result is always a screen like this. It's frustrating.

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker

Please (re-)install the latest update for CC3+, that is Update 25. Does that make a difference? If not, please send in a support request from your account at profantasy.com.

Loopysue
  • That seems to have done it! I thought I had a;ready exhausted the re-install option but I guess I didn't. Thank you for your help!

LoopysueJimPRalf