My first watabou import

feedback and recommendations are welcome!

Comments

• (former picture was too big, should now:)
  • MedioMedio Surveyor
    Very nice! I like specially the colour palette. If i had to touch it, i´d use PS maybe for decolouring a bit the buildings so it fit even better. But actually, you can do that with CC3+ aswell so :D
  • Well done. It is a fabulous annual for cities isn't it (as is the Watabou program which is adding new features all the time).
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    Ok, ok. You've convinced me!

I simply have to stop doing what I'm doing now and make one of my own.

Lovely map, Fersus :D
  • You're all way too kind to me.

If no one sees some major flaws with this map I'll bring up some details that are bugging me:

1) the bridge in the lower left part: I did it with a "c" symbol, but it seems to have gaps in between the individual symbols. Especially on certain zoom levels one could clearly see the water underneath it. So I manually moved the sections closer together. It's a quick and dirty solution that's really satisfactory. How are you guys handling this?

2) the Field furrows: They are all there, if one zooms close enough, but if I look at the map as is, many of them just don't show. How can I avoid that. In addition: they don't all seem to have the same thickness to them. This might be related?

3) The river. It's nearly how I wanted it to be, but somehow I couldn't quite pull off the "dirt " look I tried to achieve for the river bank with the brown glow.

I'm really curious what you have to say about this!