Four Kingdoms of Mahdran

I posted some quadrant maps on here but not all of them. I thought to go ahead and post the 4 quadrants blended into one. Again, I know my mapping isn't traditional and many don't comprehend my intention with these maps. I wanted to try and make them more realistic while keeping the zone effect for my mmorpg game world.

I always ask this when I show my maps as I would like to know where players would gravitate too. *What are 5-8 areas seem the most intriguing to explore?*

*Legend of each Text*

Orange = Starting village
Blue = Friendly villages/castles
White = Wilderness Zones
Yellow = Dungeons
Green = Raid Campaigns
Purple = World Wonder
Lite Red = Mountains/Seas

Comments

• Castle Crags, Catacombs of Yoshias, Demon Bone, and Doom of Yeth-Tarre because these look like places that I would send my players to die...errrrr I mean adventure.

I also love the Emerald Glades because it looks pretty but I bet there's something sinister hiding in that mist.
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    LOL! Shessar!

Ahem...

Farsight - I think I've seen the whole map assembled before over on the FB page? Or at least the section with the volcanic area.

As I think I said then the larger version is well worth a look for all the hidden secrets you've crammed in there.

Great work! :)
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Looks like the Tecrtum Vallies would be a nice place to send my players. Looks like there is a lot of lore and flavor to encounter there, and I am sure that pyramid contains an appropriate number of potential deaths :) Then perhaps they can challenge Shessar's players in the underworld (You do have one of those?)

hmm... Wonder what happens to the characters when the players die? ;)