Isometric town symbols - further developments

2»

Comments

• edited January 2020
    You're right. I do see the slight angle differences. Okay, I'll bite. How do you Mirror in Campaign Cartographer? I am looking for that option and I don't seem to have mirror. I can rotate, scale but mirror I haven't found. Current version says 3.90 Anyway no matter how this turns out I really want to thank you for responding.
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    That's ok, Michael. I did have my reservations when I made the walls this way, but it was the only way I could make them fit as many scenarios as possible.

When you are pasting symbols you can right click and pick mirror from the options that appear, then do the same to get back to the normal arrangement.

If you want to mirror copy, right click the copy button and pick Mirror copy. Then you have to select the things you want to mirror and 'do it', then define a mirror line with two points. I find that switching on the snap grid helps with mirroring things that really shouldn't be rotated. I can get an absolutely vertical line using the snap points. If that means the reflected objects aren't quite in the right place I use the move tool to move them.
    edited January 2020
    The end result of mirror copying that half a circle I did above looks like this.

In this example I copied all but the end segments, because I didn't want to repeat the horizontal walls or that would have been an ellipse rather than a circle.
  • Thank you. I learned something new today. That means a great deal. Thank you for taking the time to educate me and thank you for this fabulous symbol set.
    Oh it's no trouble, Michael - you're welcome :)