Febuary mapping Challenge The Diabolical Lock

2»

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited February 2019
    Interactivity like I did in the example is more of an edge case though, I've really turned that map into a game instead of a map, but it was very useful for showcasing what you could do. Probably not worth doing it like that for most maps since it wouldn't serve a mapping purpose, only would look a bit cool.
    Posted By: RelytI did read that and played through the example
    Did you manage to complete it?
  • RelytRelyt Traveler
    I did complete it, years of point and click adventures has prepared me for it.

I'm seeing what you are saying, using the macros to do things like mask off rooms that you are not currently in.
  • RelytRelyt Traveler
    Alright, I entered my final map and FCW in the main thread. Here is a link to my Patreon (not for advertising, we are all map makers here) but to give people access to a higher res image, the dungeon separated into rings for VTT use and the PDF module (which is included in the map notes in the FCW).

Thank you so much Monsen! I had a lot of fun doing this and your interaction took it to the next level. I hope to join in future challenges. Though I usually stick to Battlemaps, we will see, I may branch out.