CC3+ save as results in crashing program

ok so when trying to save and any other file type i.e. JPEG BITMAP or PNG this error message come up and when i come out of it my program crashes i have plent on memory on both my hard drives, RAM and graphic card is their any clue what to do ?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited April 2018
    That isn't an error message, that is just a message that CC3+ has started the final conversion of the image, and it shows you the command line it uses to do that (This is actually a call to an external component, convert.exe, part of the ImageMagick suite, and distributed with CC3+)
    This process can take some time, depending on the complexity and size of the map, and your CPU speed. There is supposed to be some more progress information output, but for some reason it seems that it doesn't work properly on Windows 7 (Which is weird, because it is just standard command line output). But it does work, you just have to wait until it is done.

That CC3+ crashes if you close this dialog before it is done is normal (if not necessary the most desirable outcome, but it can't handle the command being forcibly terminated in the middle of the process)