Zombie Apocalypse - Perspective Mash-up Fantasy City Map

The City of Karneid - In the Plague Age.

The 3rd Age ended with the return of the Banished God. In the aftermath of the Apocalypse the Plague began to spread among the Men of Earsldale. Hordes of Undead swept the lands and what has not been taken by the Dead, has been reclaimed by nature. Karneid is possibly the last sanctuary of Men, protected by the Mount Watles, the high walls of Karneid and the Dead Man Chasm, that swallows hundreds of the marching corpses seeking to feed on the last survivors of Men.

Zombie Apocalypse in my classic home-brew fantasy world for more than 20+ years. The players failed to prevent the return of The Banished God. This is what happens!

The map is inspired by the recent mash-up perspective maps done in CC3+. Those who know me (mapventures.com) in the community, know I like to mix up styles - so this one came naturally, when I saw the map City of Charton in the PF Forums. This one is entirely done in CC3+ combining different styles (ancient realms, Mike Schley style, a few perspectives symbols) and using the overland symbols from Mike Schley as buildings. A few walls are edited from the original symbols.

This calls for "Annual" content (city walls, more variety of buildings), don't you think?

Comments