Profantasia

2»

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    Don't you worry yourself about it.

I can see the foot :)
  • TopdeckerTopdecker Traveler
    I am not sure about what I did to get a peak much less a range of them named after me, but I am happy about it :) Thank you! We'll be waiting impatiently for you to get back from your travels, Quenten.
  • Can't help but feel this could be readily added to the Nibirum Atlas somewhere, maybe in the unfinished island group of Kentoria (given that looks a little like a "copyright" symbol, so perhaps might be thought particularly appropriate). What's especially good about this map, I think, is the number of still unnamed places and areas, so more mappers and other Forum contributors can be easily accommodated as time goes on. Plus it seems apt to represent graphically on a map the various active Forum contributors during the creation of the Atlas in such a fashion.
  • Cool, I have Calibran Halls. Looks great! :)

thanks
  • Posted By: WyvernCan't help but feel this could be readily added to the Nibirum Atlas somewhere, maybe in the unfinished island group of Kentoria (given that looks a little like a "copyright" symbol, so perhaps might be thought particularly appropriate). What's especially good about this map, I think, is the number of still unnamed places and areas, so more mappers and other Forum contributors can be easily accommodated as time goes on. Plus it seems apt to represent graphically on a map the various active Forum contributors during the creation of the Atlas in such a fashion.
    Sounds A-OK to me !
  • thehawkthehawk Surveyor
    edited July 2017
    Is the Profantasia Peninsula anywhere near the Jaw Peninsular?