What are these anomalies

These little green lines that hide behind backgrounds and other things have been a bane to me. Especially when doing masks. Is there a way to get rid of these or hide them? Is this in the tome? I own it so I would only need the page that gets rid of these lines.

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    I have no idea where that odd shape in the middle of your map comes from, but the map border is often drawn using a green line (The actual map border, not the decorative one) and this needs to stay, because it is used by drawing tools to identify the border of the map, as well as the export routine when you tell CC3 to limit the export to the border. The lines belonging to the map border should all be on the MAP BORDER layer. Any other line can simply be erased with the Erase tool.
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    edited May 2017
    If they are on the Map Border Layer they bound the extent of the map, and are important for drawing tools and rendering.

I'm not too savvy on the exact details, but I'm sure Monsen or Dogtag will be able to explain them a lot better than I can :)

EDIT: Well there you go - LOL!
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    Out of curiosity, does the weird shape in the middle correspond to anything on the map? Is this an overland map?
  • Posted By: DogtagOut of curiosity, does the weird shape in the middle correspond to anything on the map? Is this an overland map?
    It is part of my floors sheet.