Default Terrain, Forest whatever style...

How do I create a fill option like the preloaded Forest fills but with jungle tree icons? Because apparently in some freakish oversight, all the forest fill options in the map set I'm using do not include jungle tree icons and I have no idea how to add this option. Only the boxes checked in the existing Default Terrain, Forest (blah blah blah) give me any indication that this has something to do with macros. And that's pretty much above my knowledge base. Can anyone help?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    The macro in the drawing tool basically just call the 'Fill With symbols' command. You can set up your own fill option by selecting 'Fill With symbols'.

In this dialog, you can configure exactly what trees to use, but if you hit the load button, there should be a Jungle option there (Make sure to select the right one, there are predefined settings for several different styles there). After loading the desired fill configuration, you can click Run now, and then select any polygon to turn into a forest (You need to have drawn the polygon first, the drawing tool will make you do this before running this command, but when using it manually, you need to draw the background polygon first)
  • edited September 2016
    Edit: Nevermind, I figured out what I was screwing up.