CA3+ with CSUAC Shields

2»

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    Well thank you, Charles :blush:

It's really not that much - no sweat :)
    Sent you a red sword. The blue sword and the cutlass are so poor I really don't think it will be worth it. I'll wait to see what you think of the red sword first :)
  • edited August 2016
    Here is the test image for the Red Sword.

I don't know about you, but I rather like it. ;-)

Thanks!
    Oh yes. That one works quite well, doesn't it :)

I'll bash on with the other two then, and I might have another go with the first one... though not tonight. Its 3.30 am over here.

A lot depends on how flat and 2D the original looks, and whether I can manage to increase the resolution far enough to get a nice sharp line around the object without losing too much of the detail in the fuzziness that often results from blowing an image up like that.

I should be able to make a better job of it tomorrow. That's when I get my nice new 27 inch screen, and no longer have to work on a 15 inch laptop! :D
  • edited August 2016
    Test image for the Blue Sword:

Thanks Loopysue!
    That looks a tad on the blurry side, but like I said, the original image was very low res.

If you're happy with it, that's fine :)

I'm afraid the cutlass is so badly pixelated I can't seem to do anything with it without it turning out like a badass breadknife! LOL.

One thing I have noticed about the sword symbols you've sent me - they aren't evenly lit along their length, which can make them look bowed or bent once the shadow is removed.

You can keep sending me more if you like - a couple at a time. I find it helps to take a break from the maps every now and then ;)