The Manticore's Tale (Tavern) - Renovations complete!

2»

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    This is a CC3+ map, which doesn't work with the viewer unfortunately, as it only support CC3 maps.
  • edited November 2016
    Thanks for the update @Monsen Can is there anyway for you to save it to a jpg, gif, or png and share pls, I really really want to use it tonight for a run I'm planning.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Mappy has already posted them as images in his original post, as well as linked to a pdf with a higher-resolution version if needed. You can grab those.
  • Apologies, they have the grids on them. I wanted them without the grids so I can port them into roll20
  • Hello Seroth77. Sorry you might have to make do with the gridded version. I have since upgraded my PC and reinstalled CC3+ etc. I think I tried to re-open this FCW and got a few red X's so must have some missing textures and custom symbols. Won't be an easy fix at my end to save a new PDF with no grids.

When describing to your players try this... "due to the copper nails used in construction and an unfortunate thunder storm before the roof was finished the nails have oxidized slightly and a strange green/blue pattern has leeched into the timber floorboards..."

Problem solved!
  • @Mappy, thanks. I did use the grids and it turned out fine. Thank you so much for allowing me to use your map. Have you done others? I'd love to use more if you have them grouped somewhere. I will, of course, give all credit to you for the maps.
  • 3 years later
  • This is an old post, but maybe someone can help me. I tried opening up the file, but it came out much like mistamichal's post. I clicked on show effects, but i'm still getting missing imagery. what assets are these and where can you find them?
  • Turning on the Sheet Effects and making sure the map's refreshed after you've done so cures the mistamichal problem. The assets used are from Dungeon Designer 3 and Symbol Set 4, as noted in Mappy's original post by the usual abbreviations (DD3 and SS4).

If you're getting red X's instead of symbols, it'll mean either you don't have one or other of those products installed, or they're not installed in the right places if you do. Unless there's something really odd happening.

I did a quick download test for all three FCW files, and I'm getting no problems with the trio at least.
  • Map old enough you might try the command FFIX in cc3+ as the path to map parts changed.

Save the map, then close it, and reopen. See if you still have red Xs.