With a comlicated maps CC3 software closed with an en error

Hello everybody!
My problem appears when I create Large maps (cities or overlands). Usually, when a map become more complicated CC3 can end its work with an error " Programm "fcw32.exe" closed".
Overcoming such problems and trying to finish maps results in inability to save file in JPEG bitmap format or just print it. CC3 also closed with an early described error.
My OS is Windows 8 (64 bit). Version CC3 - 3.42. Update 10.
My file is too big i think to upload (about 8 MB)

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    8 megabytes is quite a lot. Are you sure you are not adding a bit too much detail to the map?

Anyway, I would recommend you contact ProFantasy Tech Support directly with this issue. They are usually fairly quick to reply.
  • Posted By: Monsen8 megabytes is quite a lot. Are you sure you are not adding a bit too much detail to the map?

Anyway, I would recommend you contactProFantasy Tech Supportdirectly with this issue. They are usually fairly quick to reply.
    It's a city on 5000*4000 fcw map. Yes, there are a lot of houses. But problem started much earlier, whet it was not so detailed.
    Tech support is really quick!
    I have been corresponding with them all the day. I have send to them my maps with errors and they have replied to me that the maps were working. So, they couldn't repeated that error...I hop we will continue resolving that problem..
  • I have had something similar to this. On a whim I re-ran "CC3 update 10" and it seemed to fix my issues. This may work for you as well.
  • Posted By: MmurphyI have had something similar to this. On a whim I re-ran "CC3 update 10" and it seemed to fix my issues. This may work for you as well.
    Thank you. I will try to do it....