Need a 32 or 64 bit version

when I try to install an error message saying this version isnt compatible and i need a 32 or 64 bit version but i cannot find where to download said versions can anyone help me?

Comments

• DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited May 2013
    Hi, welcome to the forum.

Can you post the exact message you're getting? I ask because what you typed is a little confusing. All personal computer programs today are either 32-bit or 64-bit, including the CC3 family of programs. If you are using a 64-bit operating system, it may have a compatibility mode. Recent Windows 64-bit systems, at least, have such a mode.

I believe CC3 is a 32-bit program only. I think I read somewhere that the CAD engine upon which it is built is 32-bit. Those who are more in the know can correct or confirm.

I currently run CC3 and most of the add-ons on my Windows 7 64-bit system without a problem, so I'm sure there's an answer. If you can post the exact message, that may help us determine how to help you resolve the issue.

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
  • alrighty when i try to re-download it its giving me a message saying it could not be saved because the source file could not be read

and when i try to install it gives me this message
    "the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows your running. Ccheck your computers system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher."
  • What operating system do you presently have ? CC3 only runs on a Windows computer currently.
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Please submit a tech support request from your user account. Technical installation issues like this are better handled that way than here on the forum. You can also reach me directly at ralf@profantasy.com.