Ok, how too

I am making an encounter map (ok, I plan on making many encounter maps so I can just pull out what I need). I am having an issue making roads. Attached is a basic encounter map, how can I fill in the area between the two brown lines so it looks like a road?

by the way, the scale is in Feet, not miles. Although I have most all the programs, I don't really know how to effectively use them so I stick to what I know :)

Comments

• I do recall a Fill Tool, but I'm not able to open CC3 now, so I can't check for you... But the second option you could do is to select the "change/edit properties" tool then right click on one of your lines and do "Do It" and edit the width. This will make your lines thicker. Hope it helps ;)
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    What you currently have there, is an entity with a solid fill style, but a line width > 0. That means only the outline with the width will be solidly filled. To change this, change the entity's line width to zero. You can use CHange Properties as Leviathus suggests to do that, or right-click that button to choose Change Line Width directly.

Hope that helps!