Cosmographer 3 - Hex Starmap

Currently, I'm working on Cosmographer 3, using the hex starmap (Traveller Sector map) to create my galactic empires. I have several gripes right now regarding the program though I am wondering if anyone has ever solved any of these problems. i am using WIndows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit, and have found that every time I select a planet to plop down on a specific sector, the planet does show up in black. It won't correctly display the planet as according to the symbol catalog.

Every time I place that "black" planet on there, it seemingly disappears as if it won't register on it. I attempted to redraw several times to see if it would show up but unfortunately it has not. Is this a problem with Windows 7 not registering the program or is the symbol catalog not readable? Are there any work around to making those planets show up?

Despite this question not being related to the topic of Cosmographer 3, how does one revert the entire toolbar back to the way it should be containing icons with CC3, DD3, and COS3 on there? I have no icons there and the setup is a whole lot different. Please let me know if anyone has figured out the problems before and if need be, link me!

Comments