Having problems With the Free Annuals

Hello there

I am interested in getting one of the annuals, so i down loaded the free sample one to see how they work. after going throw the installer. I am interested in the space add on part as that is the maps i like the most. but after watching the videos.
When i came to use the add on and there is several things wrong 1) when you select a new predefined CC3--> cosmographer map the options for the annual do not come up, you just get the stranded ones unlike in the video .

2) you can get to them via the decide setting my self but when that opens the symbol catalog does not show the new symbols via the buttons unlike in the video is this right or am i going insane

please help

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    1) You do need to use "Decide settings myself", as the Annual almost always use the New Map Wizard to set up the maps.
    2) Joe's Video actually has the dungeon symbol catalog open. As you start a new SciFi tile, CC3 will open the included scifi symbols instead.
  • edited February 2013
    Thanks for clearing up point one (High Space Battlemaps Tutorial 2: Mapping the Command Deck 2mins45 sec in to video its shows hime slecting predefined option and getting the annual content .

Also in his 2nd video when he click the floor symbols 11 mins 50 sec he gets a popup menu asking which symbols set (ie the standard sci-fi ones or the annual ones) he want to use. this does not happen for me, i have to manually click open new symbols set and navigate throw the folders to open the new symbols each time i want to use an new set which is not desirable how can i get thios window to open when yoou click on the button please.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this post

• after you emailed me with the file i needed i got it to work many thanks

thanks for your help