issues abt CC3 installation

Hi everyone

i have windows vista i tried to install CC3, i ran it as admin but it's not working. A window appears and says: unable to get set up, corrupt file or u don't have the right serial number. I'm reloading the file just in case but i think it's not the problem. If someone got an idea thank u

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Is that the exact error message? I don't think I've ever seen an error message mentioning corrupt file or wrong serial in the same dialog, since these have wildly different causes.

Also, when do you get this message? When you start the installation, during, or after installing when you try to start the program? Please provide as much detail as possible, it makes it easier to help.
  • Hi Monsen,

there is the message from:

InstallAware Assistant

"impossible to launch setup- setup could be corrupt or ur using the wrong password. Download again setup. If the file got a password, check it and retry."

i got that message right after admin authorization click to launch setup.
    the file is not corrupt i'm sure about that.
    I can't retry password because i don't even have the possibility to enter a password first.

Thanks for ur help
  • I'm retrying to download again. Maybe a problem to download entirely the product

will see
  • ok problem solved.The download was corrupt.

Thanks