Missing Textures

Not sure if anyone has had this problem but when I draw a land mass in CC3 the land textures are missing. Has anyone had this problem? If so how do you fix this?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 81 images Cartographer
    Are you using the appropriate drawing tools for the style you are using? When you start a new map, only the textures for the style belonging to that template are included. If you try to use drawing tools from other styles, their textures will be missing.
    Note that in that case, it is easy to fix. Start a new map in the style you wish to use the tools from, then save it. Then, from your actual map, use Draw -> Insert File to insert the blank map you just created. Do an undo (Ctrl+Z), and the entities from the map you just inserted will be gone, but the fill style definitions will remain behind, allowing you to now use the drawing tools from that map style correctly.
  • edited February 2013
    I create an overland map and just click on the Default Landmass this is what I get. Also some of the icons for the symbols are missing (you can see that in the bottom left corner).
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    I recommend a repair install of CC3. Make sure to right-click the setup file and choose "Run as Administrator", if you're using Windows Vista or newer operating systems.