Cosmographer Problem...Going nuts here...

Okay, I have asked this before, but back then no one seemed to be able to help me and this is really frustrating the hell out of me because it really really should NOT be that hard to do.

When you make a 3D style starmap and place a star, the program attaches a small line to the star and puts a circle on the other end of that line. I think this is a neat idea and is helpful on a number of basis. But I don't like the colors the program defaults to when drawing those lines and circles.

The program indicates that you're SUPPOSED to be able to change those colors, but I can't. It won't take. The menu will obligingly TELL me there is a new color, but that new color won't appear when I draw the map. Just the same old crappy red or green. I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of. Establishing the changes before I start the map, trying to modify things afterwards, trying both direct and circular means to make the changes - no dice.

I know this sounds silly, but this is really REALLY honking me off. For all that CC2 and it's adjunct programs were more primitive compared to the CC3 series, at the very freaking least those programs DID as I TOLD them.

Would someone please, please help me with this? Is there something I am missing? Is there a patch I need to DL? I don't want to shove this program into a corner because I can't get a damn handle on it.

Thanks guys

Comments