Hide Paths?

After hours and hours of detailing my map, something strange happened, and I'm not sure what caused it. For some reason the paths that I drew are displaying as well as the results, but not throughout the whole map. The issue only seems to be contained to two sheets (rivers and lakes), but I cannot for the life of me see what the problem is. I've disabled all effects within those two sheets, yet the paths still remain. Also, any new paths I draw do the same thing, so there's something enabled somewhere. The screenshot added should be enough for anyone to see what I'm talking about. I've scoured the forum and the manual, yet to no avail. I'm on a deadline, and I can't move forward until I've solved this problem.

To be clear, the rivers were the third feature to be drawn on the map months ago, and the lakes were added just before this issue began. I started with the outline of the continent, then mountains, then rivers. While working on the map I must have bumped my keyboard of something and hit some hotkey to display paths. I'm sure there's an easy solution, but since I'm not intimate with CAD programs, I can't seem to wrap my ahead around a solution.

Please help!

Comments