Alushia - August Annual.

This is a map I did up with the August Annual, now it's not 100% done to how ralph etc did the annual, namedly I have 1/2'd the symbol sizes.. for my own reasons in some places.. be warned it's a big file (2mb) click the thumb nail for larger image

Comments etc always welcome.. it was done rather fast, it's mainly for my referance with a story i'm writing.

Comments

• Mogul76Mogul76 Traveler
    I really like the idea of Serpent Forest. Excellent map by the way... and it's cheap to print, too!
  • I really like the style of the map and im with Mogul on this - the Serpent Forest is a really different and cool idea.
  • Looks really good! Reminds me of the maps in the front of several of my older fantasy novels, so your obviously doing something right!
  • Thank's guys, I need to do a little more work on it later (name the towns etc) but i wanted to do a bit of everything I like from fantasy, the Serpent forest is.. explained in the story or will be, but yeah.. it's a set of very fertile land that is in that shape..

:) anyway thanks for the feed back, and as I said it's the August annual with a few small changes based on what I was after, I'm a sucker for the old 'handdrawn' styles of maps, oh I like the newer styles but part of me prefures the maps that look like they really could come from the time etc nice simple but have the information that you need on them.. I really need to look at doing a 'larger' map but with navigational info etc.

Oh well..

Rob
  • Nice map, reminds me on my olde days, with Ultima adventures and simple but nice roleplaying rulebooks we had...