Resizing the map

Hi!
While drawing my map i decided that it needs more space, so i resized the Map-Border Layer to the desired size.
The problem that I now have that I can draw on this new area on some layers (i.e. Roads and Rivers) but on some others I
cant (i.e. Terrain). Are there any other "hidden constraints" that i need to rescale? To be honest I still dont get that drawable
area concept yet.

I also have a second question: I scetched some Political Borders on a new sheet using paths. No I would like to draw a filled
polygon for every country (to use an Edge Fade Inner effect on it). I was really surprised that the polygon drawingtool does not have
a trace option to follow my scetched lines. Is there another option to make the polygon follow the path?

cheers,

rattokan

edit: I just found one entity on the map borders layer that wasnt resized. now it works. so i only need help with the second issue :)

Comments

• pdjpdj Traveler
    You need to use one of the mapdrawing tools accessed via the "all map drawing tools" button near the top of the
    lefthand toolbar. Those tools have Trace, the polygon tools on the right toolbar don't. Why not is a mystery to me.

If the style you're using has ready-made border drawing tools, you can also find them on the menu bar under Overland -> Border