CC-DOS Demo

Sometime ago I started doing some research on old Profantasy software. I wanted to see the evolution of the Campaign Cartographer suite and add-ons.
As some of you may already know, the first version was CC-DOS, which indeed ran under DOS. I was able to get a hold of the printed user's guide for CC-DOS 1.2, but I wanted to give it a try and see what it was like to map back then (ie. which were the pros and cons, limitations, etc).

I decided to take a look at the website as it was back then (using web.archive.org), and to my surprise there was a demo for CC-DOS!
Unfortunately (and as expected) the link is dead, the file was not saved by the Web Archive, and it is nowhere to be found. I've been downloading lots of "ccdemo.zip" and similar files from everywhere, but none of them was the CC-DOS demo.

Is there any chance someone has this CC-DOS demo and is willing to share it?

@ProFantasy - Is there maybe a chance that you guys can share either the demo or the full version of CC-DOS?
I promise I won't ask any questions or support for it; I'm just curious and want to try running this under DOSBox and see how it works and what can be done with it (mapping-wise).

Comments