Tome of Ultimate Mapping

Hi all,

I'm a longtime user of CC and it add ons, but somebody who only tends to get time to do heavy duty mapping once a year over the Christmas break and I've spent the last day or so installing everything on a new PC so I can do that, and checking my account at Profantasy, I can see the Tome of Ultimate Mapping listed as a suggested upgrade for £10.95.

I only bought the Tome - then for CC2-Pro - late last year, and I can remember reading about the new version coming out earlier this year - probably around the end of January, and I am sure when I read about it, I read that people who had bought the Tome since CC3 came out would get the new version free of charge. As I knew I wouldn't be mapping for a while I haven't followed up on that until now, but I am fairly sure that's what I read. I'm just wondering if I've missed out on something here. I'm used to Profantasy being pretty good about upgrades for recent purchases, and while I might have missed the boat as it's been a little over a year now since I ordered the Tome originally (I think), I'm just wondering if I'm remembering what was written wrong.

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited November 2012
    If you bought it late last year, I am pretty sure you qualify for some kind of upgrade price (perhaps even a free upgrade, but I don't remember the details right now). You should contact ProFantasy directly and enquire them about this. They will be able to look up your original order date, and provide you with the correct upgrade offer.