Fractal Terrains 3 Error Altitude High Detail.xpt

Would like to fix this problem I am having for Exporting what I want into CC3.

I am just hitting the duplicate button and I come up with this error:

Error copying "C:\Program Files (x86)\Profantasy\FT3\Export\Altitude High Detail.xpt"

It would seen the program doesn't like the folder or something that this would go in.

Because I get this error too when I try to create a new Export Setting

Can't write to
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ProFantasy\FT3\Export\New Map.xpt"
Please ensure that it is a valid file name

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Sounds like a permission issue. Are you logged into your computer with the administrator account? Because the programs write to their installation directories, you need to be an administrator when you run them as long as they are installed inside the c:\program files (x86) structure. If you wish to be able to run them using a non-administrative users, you need to install them somewhere outside program files (for example c:\profantasy\FT3), and make sure that the user you are running under do have full permissions to that directory.

If you are running as an administrator when this happens, it is probably the user account control that cause the problems. Usually, you can work around this by right-clicking the shortcut and select "Run as Admin" when you start the program (even if you are logegd in as admin). Another solution to this problem would be to install it in an alternate directory as mentioned above.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    You're welcome. Happy mapping :)