Unable to Undo Last Item

When I make a series of changes the undo button only undoes a couple of changes. It gets to a random point when I can't undo. Like for example, I have laid down some bulkhead on CoS and I press Ctrl+Z and nothing happens, yet I know nothing has been placed in the meantime. The reason for needing the undo is another irritating glitch, when the bulkheads cause glitches and create zig zags all over the map.

For some reason I am unable to select the bulkhead to delete it due to the very peculiar way in which this program wants you to select and delete things without using they keyboard or any logical, familiar method, of which makes me regret I really purchased this program.

Comments

• I tihnk undo only goes back 9 levels. Or until you do a save.

What I do is 'save as' filename01, filename02, filename03, etc. If I want to go off another direction, I just look at my earlier maps and look them over. And branch off. Then I save as filename06b, filename07b, etc. as an example.

You select what you want to do, then select the item. CC3 is based on the FastCAD program.
  • Simon RogersSimon Rogers Administrator, ProFantasy Traveler
    edited August 2012
    Posted By: mattH42
    For some reason I am unable to select the bulkhead to delete it due to the very peculiar way in which this program wants you to select and delete things without using they keyboard or any logical, familiar method, of which makes me regret I really purchased this program.
    If it's one thing, it's logical. Unfamiliar it may be. We can certainly help you with this. To select objects, you choose what you want to do, then select them on the edge, then right click and select do it. There are other options.

If you give us more details of what you are trying to do, we can help.