Upcomming Annuals

I would like to ask you what we can expect in August Annual. I am very curious and I would like to be looking forward to it.

And about Style Pack "13th Age" - What does it mean? What is the 13th Age? Are there any links to those kind of maps?

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    edited July 2012
    I'm sorry, I'm currently unable to edit the subscription website with information - waiting for our server admin to return from holiday. The August Annual will provide a large tutorial on Cutting maps, i.e. taking a section of a larger map and creating a new one from it. It will take a close look at the semi-hidden Cut menu and its functions.

13th Age is the upcoming role-playing game from Pelgrane Press. It cnotains a gorgeous campaign maop, which serves as the basis of the style. I hope I'll be able to provide a preview shortly.
    EDIT: A small preview of the map and style in question can be seen on this image by Rob Heinsoo.

Please also note that following user requests, we've merged the product registration and the subscription into one account. The downloads for the Annual are now available from the registration page. To access them...

1. Check out your original order page for the Annual 2012 (you can find it through order tracking). It now contains a serial number for the current subscription.
    2. Register that serial number. You can do so directly from the order page or through the Product tab of the registration page.
    3. Download the Annual issue(2) from the "Subscription" tab of the registration page.

Let me know if you experience any problems.
  • Thank you Ralf for the information, it sounds promising. I'm looking forward to it.