Tome of Ultimate Mapping

OK, not to complain but the Tome of Ultimate Mapping, not that ultimate. Yes, it does cover quite a lot of information, in general. For example in FT3 when working in the Paintbrush Options dialogue box then clicking on the "C" button it brings up the Edit Paint Brush Options. The only real additional information I get here over the FT3 help file is how the Entered value relates to the Actual size. NO OTHER items in this box are defined.

Honestly, after paying for several of the ProFantasy products, this seems a little more than a collection of "some" of the items in the help files with "some" additional items added.

So, my question is this.....

Is there any intention to have a manual that goes down into these deep levels of manipulating these options?"

I ask this because I am a new user, and while the help files are OK, the ToUM is OK and the forums are nice. I would appreciate a more technical resource that explains the tools fully. As well as more detail about what I can expect from changing these options.

What has spurred this is when I click on the Help button in the above mentioned options box I receive an error. I have attached a screen capture, is there something I am missing?

Comments