Some problems/questions

I've encountered some small issues so I hope someone can help me here.
I mailed Simon about this too, but since we're in the vacation period, he might be away so I'm putting it here too:

1 Scalebar, compass rose for modern political maps overland aren't correct. I get scalebar with lightyears, even after I re-installed.
I've added a screenshot.
Ferry lines and railway are also missing from the drawing tools

2 My screen goes completely white sometimes when using the zoom function, I have to insert a symbol and zoom again or restart the program to regain visibility.

3 Trace function is extremely slow, is there a way to speed this up?
I'm using the following settings Strength : 25 Depth : 3 Segment Length 0.05 - 0.1
On a normal map size. Does this create too many nodes already?

I tried edit > fractalizing after I did all the tracing but that didn't work very well

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Have you seen my support reply concerning your questions? Simon forwarded your email to me and I answered.

Additional comments:

Concerning 2: This sounds like a glitch in the map extents. Does this happen on one specific map or generally?

Concerning 3: Depth 3 is already pretty high, generating many nodes. Especially if you use it on an already fractalized coastline. Is this your setting in the drawing tool, or an additional fractalize command on an existing coastline?
  • I've received your comment about the registry problem and I managed to re-install. So thanks a lot for that.

Concerning the other mail I sent, I havent received any reply to that.

2 This specifically happens when I use the modern political annual.
    I've re-installed. I'll let you know if I get the same problem.

3 Those were the drawing tool setting.
  • To save my computer from getting a headache, I fractalize only a little on continents. When I make a drawing of a nation, part of the continent, I fractalize more. i am talking about the fractalize button on the left side of CC3. i have also saved different 'saved settings' of the strength percent. 5, 10, 15, 20, along with the default 30 percent.