Perspectives Pro

Greetings all,

I've just bought Perspectives Pro and in my download section there is a file for a compatablility update for CC2Pro add on to work in CC3.

Do I install Perspectives first, then the compatability update?

I have CC3, CD3, DD3(have not installed yet), Cosmo3, SS1V3, SS3V3 and some of the annuals.

Also, do I need to install DD3 and then run the CC3 Update 10 again?

Thanks very much in advance

Tigrestripe

Comments

• pvernonpvernon Betatester 🖼️ 34 images Surveyor
    Just the compatibility update. Since there is not a Perspectives 3 out yet.

DO NOT INSTALL Perspectives Pro IN YOUR CC3 FOLDER!!!!!!!!!!
  • So just in the ProFantasy Folder? Got it. Thank you!

Tigrestripe
  • jaerdaphjaerdaph Traveler
    edited July 2012
    No - DO NOT install Perspectives Pro for CC2 AT ALL. Download the Perspectives compatibility update from your Profantasy registration page and install that only. You will need to register the old software on your registration page to get a serial number to use when you install the Compatibility Update. The serial number will be the same serial number as the older Perspectives Pro for CC2 serial number, but again, DO NOT INSTALL the Perspectives Pro for CC2 on your machine running CC3 AT ALL! :)
  • LatharionLatharion Traveler
    Just a quick note...

The Compatibility Updates include ALL of the material from the originating package (for example, the Perspectives Pro Compatibility Update contains all of the original material from the Perspectives Pro for CC2 package). That's why the original packages are not required for use with CC3.