Limited Number of Sheets?

Newbie having trouble again. I'm wondering if there's a limited number of sheets CC3 can deal with?

I've seen no evidence in the Help section or manuals to suggest this, but I'm finding that having 30 Sheets, any more I try to add are eliminated when I save and re-load the map.

Is this avoidable? I've tried several different names for the 31st sheet, and moving it to different places in the list.

Comments

• I do not know of a limit, and I would be surprised if it is as low as 30 -- I don't have CC3 loaded on this machine or I'd check.

What CC3 DOES do is eliminate sheets that have nothing on them when you save and reload. So if you're creating a sheet but not putting anything on it, when you save and reload that sheet will go away.

You can just put a point on the sheet (say at 0,0) and that is enough for CC3 to keep the sheet.

Steve
  • That might be it, I'll check. I think it may only be empty sheets vanishing, but I thought there were also some empty sheets being kept. Maybe not though.

Thanks =)
  • Simon RogersSimon Rogers Administrator, ProFantasy Traveler
    There is no limit, but empty sheets disappear As sdavies says, add a point at 0,0 on the sheet. Do it on the TEMPLATE layer, which is usually frozen.