Effects not Applying Correctly to Landmass That I Modified

I drew a landmass using the landmass tool, then applied a glow effect to the land sheet. I later decided to modify the shape of the landmass by selecting the landmass tool, then pressing the E-key, then drawing additional area to the landmass. But while the border of the landmass looks correct, the glow effect that I had applied to the landmass still follows the original shape and ignores the new area of the landmass that I modified. I tried deleting the effect and then created it again, to no avail. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've been using CC3 for about three days, so please use small words :)

I'm using the Overland CC3 Vector BW style, if that makes a difference. Thanks.

Comments

• It appears that when I edited the landmass, I somehow modified the shape on the Coastline sheet, but not on the Land sheet, because if I apply an effect to the Coastline sheet, the effect follows the new, modified border. However, any effect applied to the land sheet follows the original border, and I have no idea why this is.
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    On the Vector BW style you might not see the actual landmass polygon against the sea (without sheet effects on), as both are white. Did you use the Land* drawing tool to edit your coastline, or the normal CAD commands like move node, etc? Using the E-edit functionality of the drawing tools should make sure that you do edit coastline and landmass together and in the same way.
  • I solved the issue but I still don't know what the problem was. Since I couldn't get the landmass that I wanted to modify to act right, I tried modifying some of the other landmasses on the map as a test and the effects worked perfectly on those landmasses. It was just one landmass that was acting stupid. I ended up deleting the offending landmass and re-drawing it and now modifications work fine throughout my map. I'm not sure if there was a program error that was occurring or if I had accidentally toggled something while I was figuring out what all of the tools did, but at least I got it to work. Thanks for the response.