Parmenacia

Welcome to Parmenacia, an expansion world map to my main continent Mahdran. Parmenacia is in the southern hemisphere of my world. This is designed for an mmorpg, that's why it's sort of "zoned" based. I tried to make each environment have a smoother transition into each other. I tried for a more "realistic approach" to my zones. However, there are some obvious fantasy places. I used the April annual, can't get enough of that Herwin's symbol set. Put a spin on his land texture and his ocean texture colors. Hope you all enjoy the rich fantasy this map brings. Let me know what you guys are thinking!

[Image_1746]

Comments

• It looks very different from Herwin's template... or did you just use the symbols from his template?

I'm not a big fan of the Museum on the top left, though I like the Wall :)... otherwise did you use the default template or did you play with the width and height settings? It looks like you have :S
  • Well it's Herwin's template just vastly manipulated. Put some RGB Matrix on the sea and the land. Used most of his symbols and textures. And cross symbols and textures from other catalogs.

Yeah I am not artistic at all and I wanted to put the Museum of the Worlds in there. It's a centralized story element. But the delivery of it could of been better.
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    The texture repeats seem a bit obvious in this map. I'd enlarge the scaling for the sea and land bitmap fills to reduce this effect. Adding some sea and land contours would also help to make them look less repetitive.
  • Thanks Ralf, I'll take a look at it and see what I can do. The repeats are more evident in the sea.
  • 1 year later
  • Hi FarsightX3!
    I your maps(Mahdran its my favorite). I try to download your mahdran and Parmenacia map, but if i go to the full picture, the "picture" says:Account suspended Yours? Please login soon. Picturepush.com.
    So can you login this site or can you upload your maps to an another website?
    Big thanks!