CC3 Directory Structure/Symbols

I have been using CC2/CC3 for many years and as far as I'm concerned Profantasy is at the top of their game. I have a niggling little issue though that frequently drives me bats. I'm open to suggestions.

Anyway I'm constantly having trouble with finding the right symbol(s) for my projects. I'm also constantly "discovering" or "re-discovering" symbols I didn't know I had. Ideally, I would LOVE to have a "mug book" I can flip through containing a snap shot of every symbol I have installed, that way I can better locate the symbols I need. I also don't always use a symbol in the context for which it was intended. For example, I find I'm constantly having to flip to using city tree symbols in dungeon maps. I've tried taking screen shots of the catalog views in CC3 for each catalog, but that's quite labor intensive. So, I was wondering if anyone else has found an easy way to deal? Also, it would be beneficial if symbol catalogs could be browsed in the operating system preview like graphic files can. I realize they are different beasts, but it would still be a great feature.

Comments