SS3v3 "People" symbols

Hi there,

I've just downloaded the SS3v3 update to SS3 and have been exploring some of the features,

The symbol catagory for "People" seems to be populated by a duplicate of the vehicles symbols though? Just me or is this a bug?

Comments

• Posted By: Gareth_LazelleHi there,

I've just downloaded the SS3v3 update to SS3 and have been exploring some of the features,

The symbol catagory for "People" seems to be populated by a duplicate of the vehicles symbols though? Just me or is this a bug?
    We already have a v3 of the modern symbols???
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Posted By: Mateus090985We already have a v3 of the modern symbols???
    Yes
  • Posted By: Monsen
    Posted By: Mateus090985We already have a v3 of the modern symbols???
    Yes
    Great! But the page did not gave that impression. And as it is not listed on the list of "CC3" upgrated, I could not know hat.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Everything is probably not updated everywhere yet. They were after all released today. (I got my update notification mail 4 hours ago)
  • Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Traveler
    Looks like a bug. It just shows the vehicle symbols if you click the People and Animals icon. You have to browse to the People and Animals.FSC if you want to to use those symbols right now.

Tome of Ultimate Mapping got updated too along with the Modern Symbols.
  • Posted By: Jay_NOLALooks like a bug. It just shows the vehicle symbols if you click the People and Animals icon. You have to browse to the People and Animals.FSC if you want to to use those symbols right now.

Tome of Ultimate Mapping got updated too along with the Modern Symbols.
    TWO great news! I hope that I have money to buy these now that they were updated!
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    The "People" setting for the new bitmap styles is a mistake. As there are no overhead people/animal symbols in these styles, the setting shouldn't exist.

The website hasn't been updated in all places yet, this will happen shortly. Also, we've only send out an announcement for previous owners of SS3 and the Tome so far. All other customers can expect a general announcement today.