CD3/CC3 city/town buildings ?

I'm looking for city/town building symbols that have more of a CD3/CC3 look to them.

Any one have any ?

I'm referring to the .fsc files. As far as I know, I have all the symbol sets and annuals sold by Profantasy.

Thanks.

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited May 2012
    Have you checked out the Vintyri symbol sets: http://www.vintyri.org/vintyri/vccindex.htm
    The CC3 conversion isn't done yet, but the you can still simply import the Dundjinni .png files and use those as symbols.
  • JimPJimP 🖼️ 280 images Cartographer
    edited May 2012
    Today I downloaded the ones Mark Oliva posted here. I'm looking them over, read the pdfs that show the various symbols, and I'll use them in a redraw of Fondfield. I may redraw all of my towns and cities using those and the Fantasy.fsc buildings. My free time, of course, is a facror.

But I would also like to find some building symbols that go along with the overland cities/towns/keeps from ancient, eastern, etc. symbols. Like the those I see in Symbols\Maps\CC3\Structures.fsc

I would love to find overhead symbols for town/city buildings that match those styles.

Edit:

And if Profantasy made some, I would buy them.
  • The ogl_ss2 OGL Roads and Paths (from 1000 ft) have definately helped. I see in these symbols hay stacks, carts, campfires, laps, etc. Those will help.
  • JimPJimP 🖼️ 280 images Cartographer
    edited May 2012
    painfull preliminary png of Fondfield. I like the drawbridge I found in the ogl symbols. The towers look better than the old CC2 ones. I see I'll have to move some of them around on the town walls.

I have been thinking about this for over a week now... I just don't have the patience or the time to use sheet effects. So, I'll stop using them. I may add drop shadows to final maps, but that will be it.