Brush Pattern Fill Styles

Can anyone tell me how to make brush patterns have a transparent background? At the moment
whenever I use a brush pattern other than "hollow" or "solid" I get a white background.

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Brush patterns can't be see-through, that's a limitation of the CAD engine; they will always have the view's background color as their second color. You will need to use a "Scaleable hatching" or a "Symbol Fill" instead.
  • pdjpdj Traveler
    edited April 2012
    Posted By: RalfBrush patterns can't be see-through, that's a limitation of the CAD engine; they will always have the view's background color as their second color. You will need to use a "Scaleable hatching" or a "Symbol Fill" instead.

What you describe is not what I am seeing. What I get is the outline in the 1st colour, the pattern
    in the 2nd colour, and the pattern background in white. Always white. Like so :-
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Try changing the window color (View > View Window Color) and you'll see the entity's background color change.

Yes, outline color and interior color can be set independently - sorry, I meant the "background color", not the entity's "second color".
  • pdjpdj Traveler
    Aha! Now I see not-white :)

Thank you so much.

p