is this typical/should I be worried

Hi, I ordered Character Artist Pro 10 days ago and still haven't recieved it. Is this typical for ProFantasy? I recieved an email saying it was mailed from Nevada and I'm in California, so even media mail should have gotten it here by now. I wasn't provided with any kind of tracking number, should I be worried?

Comments

• Did you order it from Profantasy - or from a third party vendor? (Question asked on behalf of the technical dudes around here - somebody from staff should chime in and help you out with this eventually).
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    I don't even live in the US, so I cannot comment on the shipping time. But if they say they shipped it, I am pretty sure they actually did so, so any delay would be with the US postal service. Since CA is just a DVD cover, I would expect it was shipped as a letter without tracking, which is why there is no tracking number.

I suggest you contact the Order Desk contact email found at the contact page for this queries, they will be able to help you better than is possible through this forum.

Additionally, if you got your serial number (should be on your order page), you can also simply download the program immediately so you don't have to wait for the physical CD to arrive. If you are planning to use it with CC3, the physical CD is useless anyway, because you must download and install the compatibility update INSTEAD OF the original version.