GSD Files for Craft Cutters in CA3 or Dioramas 3

Ralf/Simon:

I've mentioned this as a feature request a few times before, but realistically, what are the chances of getting native GSD file creation in the next version of Dioramas and/or Character Artist? Now that Character Artist is on it's way, and most of the other products are done, one can hope that Dioramas can't be too far behind.

Adding this feature to Dioramas 3 will really make it a truly useful program for designing and building paper models, especially as the prices of these cutters continue to come down.

Is it something you'd consider and have maybe even looked into? Is it something that I can help happen by doing some legwork for you?

Really, the one thing that is sending me to World Works Games and buying their models instead of using Dioramas to make my own is having to create my own GSd files. It's a pain exporting something from CC3/Dioramas, importing it into Silhouette, creating a GSD file and then tweaking it until it's correct. The CC3 side of things are easy, it's the stupid Silouette software that's the real pain here.

Chris H

Comments