Auto-Loading Custom Palette

I've created a custom palette for a drawing but each time I load the drawing, I have to manually reload the palette. Is there a way to have it load automatically when the drawing is loaded?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    In the Drawing Properties dialog, there is an "Attach to Drawing" button. This will make the drawing use it's own custom palette instead of the default one.
  • edited March 2012
    That's what I thought it did too. But each time I load the drawing, it displays with the default palette. I still have to manually reload the custom palette every time.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Hmmm... Works fine for me...

Did you make sure you actually had the custom palette loaded when you hit the "attach to drawing" button. It will attach whatever palette the drawing is currently using when you hit the button.
  • I played with that setting extensively last night. It said "The drawing is using the current palette" (or something to that effect) when I clicked on attach, but each time it loaded with the default palette. Same thing today.

But after getting in and out of the program a number of times today (without touching that setting during that time), the last load came up using the custom palette.

Must be all the solar storms : )