Cosmographer Traveller Sector Import not working?

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the Traveller sector import template in Cosmographer 3?

The import wizard displays and I can select sectors fine. The blank sector map appears and then nothing loads.

I've ran the update file for the sector update and made sure I have .Net4. It actually creates the sys_traveller.scr file OK, so I'm not sure why it isn't loading into the blank sector template.

Any ideas?

Comments

• OK, I've sorted it out.

I have to manually run the script file created with Tools -> Macros -> Script File and select the sys_traveller.scr file created.

Is this something new as it's not mentioned in the documentation?

Love the look of the sector when the effects are turned on! :)
  • edited February 2012
    I never need to run the scrip manually. Are you starting it from within CC3?

Inside CC3:

Go to menu File->New…

Pick Cosmographer with Decide settings myself then click Next.

Select Map Style: Traveller Sector Import and click Next.

Click Finish.

Pick the save you want for the new map.

You should get the import dialog now.
  • Posted By: Torg SmithI never need to run the scrip manually. Are you starting it from within CC3?

Inside CC3:

Go to menu File->New…

Pick Cosmographer with Decide settings myself then click Next.

Select Map Style: Traveller Sector Import and click Next.

Click Finish.

Pick the save you want for the new map.

You should get the import dialog now.
    Thanks for the info. However, I was starting it within CC3 from the import template, the dialog was appearing etc. - all as described on page 18 in the Cosmographer 3 Essentials guide. Just the generated macro script was not executing - hence why I had to run it myself.

I have since reinstalled Cosmographer 3 and it works fully now. Looks like the Cos3_TravellerImport.exe (ran as Administrator) didn't work properly for me.

All good now though... :)