Left hand buttons effect everything

I seem to have done something to my copy of CC3/CD3/DD3 which has caused some of the buttons on the left panel (delete, move, rotate, copy, scale, fractalize, explode, edit properties and so on) to effect absoloutely everything on my map instantly. No chance to select objects, it just immediately runs the commands on everything on the map. It doesn't seem to matter what map is open or whether it's in CC3/CD3/DD3 mode. Anyone know what I've done or how to fix it? Last thing I remember doing was screwing around with macros last night.

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Woops, never mind, posted this too early, After some more fiddling I figured out how to fix it. In Options->Selection method there was a list of radio buttons and setting it to "Dialog or popup" returned it to normal. Incidently, when I first opened that pannel, none of the radio buttons were selected which I think is a bug
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Not a bug actually. The reason none of the radio buttons where selected is that your selection method was set to one of the selection methods you cannot set yourself through that dialog. These methods are normally only used by macros. The reason your selection method was wrong is usually due to a macro using a different selection method crashing before it could finish, and thus never got to reset the selection method back to normal.