OT - I'M MOVING SOON.

Ok guys - I may at any time drop off the forum for a spell (from one to three weeks), because I am in the process of moving. When I finally pull the plug on this old house - I will have to wait until my internet gets set up over there - which could take anywhere from a week to three weeks - depending on the state of the renovations over there. I'm not temporarily bowing out just yet - but I anticipate that it should be within the next couple of weeks when I will, if I am not active on the forums suddenly - and it lasts a couple of weeks - that's what happened, lol :)

I also have a cieling fan that's ultra nice, that I paid forty bucks for - and it's not getting left here. I have to modify the cieling in my little studio over at the new digs to accomodate it. Also gotta change some door knobs and junk.

It will only be temporary - and I will be back posting again eventually - provided that I can get my modem and LAN cables up and operational over there - and my internet service moves like it has a purpose or something, lol...

I only have my clothes packed up so far, and I have a ton of crapola left to pack. I hate moving - I WISH it were to a better state - but finances being what they are, and the economy being what it is - I have to take what I can get. I have no earthly idea where I'm going to put my Les Paul replica guitar kit. Been meaning to slap that puppy together, but I haven't the time or cash that I need to do that. I wanted to get some new Humbuckers and have a third pickup well routed out because I wanted to build an Ace Frehley Special replica, and I was going to do a Jimmy Page switch mod and halfjack a couple of Dimmarzio overdrivers. If I ever finished it - I would probably have to take it to a music shop to get the intonation and action set up right - because I stink lousy at that, aaahhhh - but only if I had the time, and the coin to do so...Lol:).

I actually can't play guitar at the same level as I can build'em (which isn't really saying much - because I am proficient at neither,lol), I'm a perpetual novice, but it's cool to have an actual prop to use as opposed to just doing air guitar when your listening to a tastey Randy Rhodes solo scrub on a sweet old vintage Ozzy tune, Or some classic Dio. A guy as old as I am looks silly doing air guitar anyway, lol.

P.S. - currently font and symbol projects still chugging along nicely.

Comments